Why you may need my services

If you keep, use or dispose of radioactive materials, use radiation generators or live or work in radon affected areas you may need a Radioactive Waste Adviser (RWA) or a Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA).

What you should do

If involved with or affected by ionising radiation as described above you should consult a suitably qualified person (RWA or RPA). The HSE or Environment Agency may also be able to advise.

What happens after consultation

The RWA or RPA will give advice on legal requirements (compliance with legislation) and how to manage the risks to persons and the environment effectively and safely.